COMPETITION RULES / REGULATIONS
“CLARA REFERRAL CONTEST"
1. Competition rules
CLARA Swiss Tech Sagl ( hereinafter referred to as CLARA) will make available the followingprizes through competition:
bicycle seat covers (until stocks have been exhausted);
5 vests (CLARA Vest), nominal price 149,00 CHF each;
In order to win, the Candidate (hereinafter referred to as Participant) will have to invite - through a communication channel such as social networks, email, messaging, etc. - other users to participate in and enter the competition by sharing a unique link created specifically for the “referral contest”".
2. Participants and Participation
Everybody is allowed to participate in the Competition without distinction as to nationality, age and place of residence. If the Participant is a minor (<18 years old), his legal representative is required to provide CLARA with a signed declaration which authorizes him to participate in the Competition.
3. Participation Rules
The Participant enters the Competition by inputting his email address on one of CLARA’S websites (( www.claraswisstech.com/ or www.claraswisstech.com/win-clara) and is required to invite other users to enter the same Competition through the unique referral link available on CLARA’s website ( www.claraswisstech.com/thank-you-contest). This link can be shared. The Participant will earn one point for each user who will register on the websites (www.claraswisstech.com/ or www.claraswisstech.com/win-clara) through the unique shared link. This will make the Participant eligible to win one of the Competition prizes, which are:
- for 5 new users registered via the unique referral link: a bicycle seat cover
- for 10 new users registered via the unique referral link: participation in the draw to win one of the 5 (five) vests (CLARA Vest) available
- for 20 new users registered via the unique referral link: the Participant doubles the chance to win one of the 5 (five) vests (CLARA Vest) available
4. Duration of the Competition
The competition begins on Wednesday, June 13 th, 2018, at 12.00 CET and ends on Saturday, June 30 th, at 19.00 CET. Once these deadlines have expired, CLARA will proceed with the draw of 5 (five) winners for the CLARA Vests and will contact the winners of the prizes directly within 30 days of the draw.
5. Awarding of the prizes
The winners will be drawn on Monday, July 2 nd, 2018. They will be notified within 30 days of the draw to agree upon the details for the modalities of delivery/acceptance of the prizes.
By participating in the Competition, the Participant accepts and authorizes the publication of the winner’s name on the various CLARA communication channels and on social networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.) for advertising purposes. Moreover, the Participant allows CLARA to announce and/or mention the winner’s name in newsletters and on the CLARA website.
If one or more winners shouldn’t be reachable on the basis of the information provided, CLARA reserves the right to proceed to an additional draw among the remaining participants, in order to ensure that all the prizes are distributed. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
Any false declaration given within the scope of this Competition will cause the disqualification of the Participant, who will be required to return the prizes to CLARA in case they had already been awarded. Participants who don’t authorize CLARA to collect, save, and process their personal data (strictly necessary for the Competition) will also be excluded and disqualified.
Within 30 working days from the announcement of the winners - weekends and holidays excluded - the winner will receive all the necessary information in order to pick up the prizes on site or having them delivered. CLARA cannot be held responsible for sending the prizes to an incorrect address if this is due to negligence of false information transmitted by the winner. The failure of the winner to respond within the specified period of time will be considered as a definitive and irrevocable withdrawal from the awarding of the prizes, which will remain the property of CLARA. If it will be impossible to deliver the prizes to the winner for any reason beyond CLARA’s will, these will remain permanently the property of CLARA. No correspondence will be entered into the competition. The judges’ decision is final.
Participation in the competition presupposes the knowledge and the acceptance of its characteristics and of the limitations of the technology in use, more generally of the risks inherent to any Internet connection, of the fact that certain data is not protected against phishing and hacking and that there is always a risk of viruses. CLARA cannot be held responsible in any way for any technical failure in terms of hardware and software which might have prevented or limited the possibility of participating in the competition. Therefore, the Organizer cannot be held responsible in the following but not limited to instances:
- Hardware, software or Internet malfunctions.
- Damages caused by computer viruses, bugs, malfunctions or technical, IT or network faults.
- Routing problems, data loss.
- Damage of any kind caused to the Participant's computer.
- Malfunction of the awarded prize and direct and/or indirect damages caused by the prize.
Therefore, CLARA cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damages caused by any kind of interruption or malfunction as well as direct damages caused by a connection to the site established within the Contest. Connection and participation in the Competition are under the complete responsibility of the Participant. Therefore, the Participant is required to take all necessary measures in order to protect herself/himself from possible events which could compromise her/his data and/or software installed on their computer.
CLARA cannot be held responsible for any accidents occurring during the usage of the prize.
CLARA reserves the right to cancel, postpone, interrupt or extend the Contest for any reason or to entirely or partially modify the terms of these regulations, in compliance with the latter. If, due to an event beyond its control, the Organizer should be forced to exercise this right, it could in no way be held liable.
7. Acceptance of these regulations
The Participants certify that they accept unconditionally the terms of these Regulations in their entirety. They also take note of the fact that all the decisions of CLARA concerning the Competition (referral contest) are final and that they are not entitled to legal challenge against them. The regulations are also published on the CLARA website, www.claraswisstech.com .
8. Competent Court
Any disputes regarding the applicability of the regulations and cannot be resolved in an amicable manner must be submitted exclusively to the Court of Lugano. However, CLARA is authorized to prosecute the Participant also at her/his domicile.
9. Applicable regulatory provisions
These regulations concerning the Contest derogate from the pertaining General Conditions to the extent that they diverge from the latter.
Lugano, June 11 th, 2018.
CLARA Swiss Tech Sagl
Marco Dal Lago - Presidente
REGULATION - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Participant is required to provide his/her personal details, date of birth, and address.
- The Participant guarantees that there are no pending criminal proceedings against him/her.
- In the event that a Participant has provided incorrect, incomplete or false information about his identity, CLARA has the right to decide whether to admit him/her all the same or cancel his/her subscription.
- To the participant who - not complying with these Rules - has provided false information, CLARA may request the return of the prizes through legal proceedings.
- If the Participant is a minor, he/she must send to CLARA a declaration signed by his/her legal representative who should authorize their participation in the Competition.
- No correspondence will be entered into the Contest in question.
- The complete regulations regarding the Competition are deposited with CLARA and distributed to the participants upon request; the regulations are also published on the Competition’s website. CLARA reserves the right to make changes to the Rules.
- Participation in the Contest implies the acceptance of the correspondent regulations and of the General Conditions present here.
AMENDMENTS, UNFORESEEN EVENTS, ERRORS and OMISSIONS
- In the event of changes, unforeseen events and/or errors and omissions during the Competition, CLARA has the right to evaluate each individual case and consequently determine the awarding of the prize and/or the score.
- Decisions taken during the issuance are unquestionable and don’t give any right to appeal.
- CLARA has the right to interrupt the planning of the competition at any time.
- CLARA reserves the right to make changes to the regulations at any time.
INTERRUPTION OF THE COMPETITION
The Participant cannot apply for any compensation in case of technical or computer problems that may occur during the registration or promulgation of the Competition.
Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
With their registration, the Participants in the Contest confirm to fully accept the conditions set out in these regulations. The Participants also acknowledge that the decisions taken by CLARA before, during and after the Contest are not subject to appeal, i.e. there is no right to a legal challenge.
Lugano, June 11 th, 2018.